Cook time: 10 minutes; yields about 4 servings
one bunch of kale
3 cloves of garlic (more or less, depending on how much you like kale)
1/3 cup raw walnuts
a handful or two shiitake mushrooms
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Cut off the stems of the kale and place it in a large bowl. Chop the garlic into thin slivers.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan and then add the garlic and walnuts
3. Add the shiitake mushrooms and let cook for about 5 minutes
4. Add the kale and let it cook for a couple minutes
5. Salt and pepper can be added to taste
6. Remove from heat, and enjoy!